Thursday, February 18, 2010

Okay To Put Toaster Over On Top Of Microwave Is It Okay To Put Aluminum Foil In A Convection Toaster Oven?

Is it okay to put aluminum foil in a convection toaster oven? - okay to put toaster over on top of microwave

I bought a toaster oven convection, and the book does not say put foil on the heating elements (DUH), or crumb tray, because it can cause the heating furnace, usually when I cook, I save aluminum foil over a baking sheet to cleaning. Can we? I ask because I just got my toaster oven (do not throw convection), as was the heating up. However, he was also five years and a very cheap anyway. Does anyone know for sure? Thank you!

2 comments:

shanna said...

absolutely, this would be the same concept as your oven.

LYDIA G said...

If your metal

Post a Comment