Friday, February 5, 2010

Msn Mature Addys Is It Stupid To Think I Am Mature Enough To Love Some One?

Is it stupid to think I am mature enough to love some one? - msn mature addys

I'm fifteen, almost sixteen years old. I have a friend, and I think I love him, but I hate it when kids my age, and some of my friends say the same, and then disappear in three weeks, but only after things like: "I love you always and ever and ever "in his statements MSN or Facebook. My question is, at this age, I'm ready to love someone, or should I wait and see, and if I wait When will I receive?

3 comments:

no it 2 said...

There are two stages of love. One is to meet a girl and I love you. Whether your soul mate and fall in love with her. The first is that I love this girl, and I love this type and it is time to pause and resume

Lydia H said...

There are still too young. Im not in the right perspective, to explain my love for you now, though. sorry

CB said...

who say there is no age limit for love .. it is

Post a Comment