Sunday, February 7, 2010

1st Birthday Invitation Card Editing Sites 1ST Birthday Invitation - Help Please?

1ST Birthday invitation - help please? - 1st birthday invitation card editing sites

I saw a beautiful house birthday invitation to a site that I want to do and can not find it. It is a card (construction paper - at home), which is cut a hole in the front and put in a picture of her son, who is a reduction in the number 1 - from the front only 1 The interior of PIC. I do not remember exactly how they do it, if anyone knows what I mean, I'd love to have - thank you!

1 comments:

vieveia said...

I think you should wait by a reduction in the number for your child to start. Make sure that you are centered on the number, then take the picture. From there you get the foreign policy role and the number of images held by the invitation for the same size as the child's line, then the picture and the hole and then glue the photo on the back. I hope that made sense. Have you tried googleing first birthday invitation, or see cut affect anything, if you find it?

Post a Comment