Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sinus Headache Dizziness Sore Throat, High Fever, Headache, Nausea, Dizziness, Body Aches...DR Says Its A Sinus Infection?

Sore throat, high fever, headache, nausea, dizziness, body aches...DR says its a sinus infection? - sinus headache dizziness

I went to the doctor because my throat bleeding pussy, and I have had a fever of 103.6, which can not be alone for me, without blinking, and my body aches so bad that I can not sleep. So my doctor saw me, even for five minutes and said he had a sinus infection. Somehow, this does not seem fair at all. Should I seek a second opinion or just to leave? Or has anyone other ideas, could they be?

1 comments:

pet owner said...

Doctor would have given him a test. I have had many sinus infections and I have no fever or pus in the back of the neck. Infections of the sinuses you have the pressure on the nose and the teeth at some point you feel like you have a toothache. You also get the flow in the throat, it irratate. to go to another doctor and tell them all your symptoms and request a test if you do not. STREP, if not good to let go.

Post a Comment