Monday, January 4, 2010

Jack Lalanne Power Juicer Is Jack LaLanne Power Juicer A Good/smart Buy?

Is Jack LaLanne Power Juicer a good/smart buy? - jack lalanne power juicer

I thought about it for "waste" of Jack LaLanne Power Juicer Express for some time .... I keep seeing the infomercials and more and more absorbed lol ... But still ... I know there are other juicers on the market that are cheaper ... LaLanne, however, seems a little better. What I do not give up operation of the tip, the compact design and types of dry pasta. I am about to quickly and without disruption, and that is what seems to offer, too. I am not sure to spend only $ 99 for a distance or just a little less. Has anyone this machine that I could say more? And if you think a juicer would be the cheapest smart choice ... Could you recommend a label? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment