Tuesday, January 26, 2010

(baby Or Infant Or Newborn Or Toddler Or Little One) And Bag Would The Step Boys Be Better Off To Accept Baby Into The Family As An Infant Or A Toddler?

Would the step boys be better off to accept baby into the family as an infant or a toddler? - (baby or infant or newborn or toddler or little one) and bag

I have two step-children (7-11), which my husband from a previous marriage. He is a military and move in the next year. We also have a baby on the way, because in July next year. The children had originally come to live with us for two years from next June. Both know that they are to live with us and seem enthusiastic. But my husband thinks it would be better for them if they continued with their mother for one year. It would not feel left out when the baby comes. But I think this is wrong. I think it would be better for a newborn child-link, while 1-2 years required. This would go to the hospital and even the baby (under supervision of course.) Would also her there as a family is a family.
I think it's harder to bond with an older child who has his toys, bite, get to scream, in an attempt to television, the more you expect in a time which may be more difficult to shares with older brothers and sisters and not in a position toto keep the baby, or have links to her as a child.
In addition, two children and I know she will stay with us, and I think if you told them in no way shape or form of reason not to stay with us for the baby already worried because Daddy took away the baby .
What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment