Monday, November 23, 2009

Sholder Pain After Cold Drink HELP, I Have Chronic Upper Back Pain?

HELP, I have chronic upper back pain? - sholder pain after cold drink

For years I had chronic pain in my upper back just below my right hand Sholder. When my back is not too rigid and usually occurs when I bend. The pain also shoots himself (in the neck that seems to always), resulting in headaches. The headaches come and go, but I usually get for a few weeks, and then a few weeks without it. It also hurts when I breathe deeply, and is worse in cold weather. Seen this happen over several years and several doctors have to say most of that poor posture and muscle sets. I had X-rays and doctors do not seem to find what is the problem. There was a problem that, in order to hurt my children. Does anyone have any advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment