Saturday, November 7, 2009

Equalizer T- Shirt Houston Can I Somehow Make A Small LED Equalizer Panel For A T Shirt?

Can I somehow make a small LED equalizer panel for a t shirt? - equalizer t- shirt houston

I saw a shirt with one and do not want to pay full price for it and want to see if I can make.

It has a thin square board LED display and a battery could catch the sound of the music and respond. Here it is on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMN53wz96Xg

The shirt would be easy to reach. Could develop into on or something, and the battery. I just want to know if I can get an equalizer panel that the correct size and will run on batteries and respond to sounds.

1 comments:

y said...

I'm sure you could, but could be very difficult, and I'm not sure what would happen. Why not buy at amazon.com or something.

Here's a site that I thought could easily help to buy Amazon gift cards to get a T-shirt. Basically, it is very easy to find and are rewarded with virtual money that can be redeemed for great prizes such as Amazon gift cards. Best of all it's free. It has done wonders for me when I am not yet in a position, the things they could not find in the shops and buy. His free stuff, and research online! Use it not once, use it as a tool and more gift cards, has done wonders for me!

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=403151

Post a Comment