Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pain Elbow More Condition_symptoms How Can I Relieve Elbow Pain From Hitting A Heavy Bag?

How can I relieve elbow pain from hitting a heavy bag? - pain elbow more condition_symptoms

Hello everyone,
Recently I started kickboxing and sore elbow, punching the heavy bag. Well, it hurts for a week and do not know what to do. Is tennis elbow? What should I do? Sometimes it is difficult to stretch without pain. No ignition. I found that tends to take a bath of Epsom salts to help. Should I see a doctor?

1 comments:

Š„lmer♣Fu... said...

Ibuprofen, 3 tablets, 3 times a day is my remedy for all pain. Ice to relieve pain, heat to increase blood flow and speed up healing. Never make your arm when you are in the pocket. Do not always go for everything if you complain about a heavy bag, no more than 75% of the total population, or that you are asking for trouble.

Post a Comment