Saturday, December 5, 2009

Funny Picture Garage Clipart New Free Air Digital Converter Box Caused My TV Picture To Act Funny And Then Go Off. Anyone Else? ?

New free air digital converter box caused my TV picture to act funny and then go off. Anyone else? ? - funny picture garage clipart

To anyone else had problems with the new digital TV converter boxes on the cause of his biggest CRT go wrong and lose the picture? My new digital receivers in the open, they say that something must be installed in February. Getting on TV is not left to themselves, then the image is distorted and twisted and unviewable. After a moment, then just leave the TV. All of this happens naturally connected with the new converter box. I know it was connected because the picture was nice and clear, started for about two days and all these things happen. Indeed, following a clue, I went into my garage and went on television after 10 days. This worked well and what we have in the living room again with no problem and no "black box". For there was something wrong with this converter. Anyone else have problems like these? Thank you for your comments ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment