Sunday, December 27, 2009

Commercial Baking Pans How Do You Clean Scratches Off A White Enamel Or Porcelain Cast Iron Sink?

How do you clean scratches off a white enamel or porcelain cast iron sink? - commercial baking pans

They are only surface scratches, etc., aluminum pans, the girls had to do an excellent job, if (the move before I could ask) - so it can happen. I have tried: filled with pure chlorine and allowed to stand Toothpaste Night, $ 14.00 Porcelain own plumbing business warehouse, scouring with baking soda.

1 comments:

Ara said...

I am using Ajax ... First, the wet sink, then put some Ajax Stripe let it sit for a few minutes ... work with a Scotch-Brite (without the zero), multi-purpose sponge brush "Wipe down the sink and makes cooperation and scratches rinse.I they promise, who has worked for me ...
I do it all the time ... Good luck! , 0)

Post a Comment