Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cape Cod Curtains Decorating Ideas For Beach (Cape Cod Style) Theme Living Room?

Decorating ideas for beach (Cape Cod style) theme living room? - cape cod curtains

Here is the implementation,
My room has two windows side by side on the wall.
I have a bridge in the room. With a window in the door. The kitchen and living room open onto a large opening, there is no wall between the two. On another wall is a small closet.
I have a seat in the colonial-style love blue in one corner of the room the TV is more room in the corner coffee table in front two seats, a glass coffee table, with mussels, which govern Neath see and see through the glass. The rocker is made of oak, near a window have shutters w / white lace curtains.
Outside the window, a population of plants with 3 floors, she has a glass lt.blue w / Flower, 2 is a shell and 3 has a picture
In the corner next to the cabinet table lamp, mussels w / sand
I paint on the wall of a beach behind my TV stand
I seagulls lamp next to my TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment